Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Friday, February 02, 2007

Full Moon Critter Blast

Ever wonder why those werewolf and other grisly stories are created around the full moon? Did you know that hospitals and prisons are fuller during this phase of the lunar calendar, as well? Guess what! The moon makes folks crazy and sick!
Yeah, I know the full moon is absolutely stunning and all, and if you think I'm party pooping all over this magnificent planet, I'm not. After all, it's really not the moon's fault, but the organisms that live inside of us which cause the craziness.

Who knows why, but organisms love to party and copulate during the full moon. And if you are loaded with pathogens, you may feel terrible around the full moon as they become more "active" in your body!

Most LLMD's recognize that Lyme symptoms tend to "flare" every four weeks. Some think that the flare coincides with a phase in borrelia burgdorferi's life cycle. I happen to think it's just the full moon that does it.

I'm personally annoyed that I have to feel like crap during this lunar phase. But I've discovered that there IS an advantage to the pathogens coming out to play. They become more susceptible to Lyme treatments! It isn't just Lyme critters, either, as other pathogens come out to dance during the moon, and theoretically, they should be more susceptible to treatments, as well.

So I nuke 'em hard during this phase. With my herbal remedies, I double the dose for anywhere from 3-6 days prior to the full moon. I use my Rife machine on Full Moon Day.
I take twice as much salt (on the salt/C protocol) and I'm usually rewarded with a healthy dose of fatigue, brain fog, depression, and perhaps a colorful rash or cute little Bartonella cat scratch.
FYI, I tend to have a high tolerance for treatments, so if you decide to ramp up on a treatment during the full moon, do so with caution, and with just one treatment at a time until you know whether your body can tolerate the Herxheimer reaction that happens with the additional bug die-off.

And if you don't have Lyme disease but notice that your friends and loved ones are in a foul mood on Full Moon Day, have compassion on them. They really can't help it.

No comments: