Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Thursday, March 22, 2007

You Know You're Lyme-Brained When...

...You set your rollerboard duffel suitcase behind the trunk of your car, with the intent of putting the duffel into the car, but instead, you get into the car and back up over the duffel,
(totally forgetting you were going to load it into the trunk in the first place) and don't think to question why your car seems "draggy" until you're well out of the garage and ready to put the car into forward drive, at which time, you get out of the car and see the poor duffel, all mangled on the road! (But you might be spared some embarrassment if it's 600 AM and nobody's out and about yet...)

(...So this was my day yesterday... If anyone would have given me a funny look at the airport, I would have probably just told them that a pit bull got a hold of my bag :) . Or I could have told the truth, but who would have believed that it was really Borrelia's fault?

No comments: