Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Sunday, October 28, 2007

Taking A Blog Nap


***Just an FYI to all my dear, devoted blog readers. Posts to this blog may become infrequent over the next month or two. I appreciate your patience while I take a little "nap" from my duties as a blogger***

Suggested Lyme healing retreat of the day: The Dead Sea between Israel and Jordan. (Beg, save and scrape to get here!)
Containing over 30% minerals, including magnesium, iodine, bromine and others, and located below sea level, the Dead Sea is an optimal healing resort for Lyme sufferers, whose bodies are sorely oxygen and mineral-deprived. Take a dip in the water, and you won't drown. The minerals keep you afloat, and refresh your body and spirit. I spent a day here and felt incredibly energized.

1 comment:

Kevin Peer said...

Hey there -

Great blog you have.. thank you for creating it and for sharing your journey. I just wanted to suggest that you look into Rhodiola rosea as part of your protocol. It has great benefits in terms of helping increase energy and mental clarity. I am a 'Lymie' and it has been a great ally recently. For more info you can check out a book titled 'Rhodiola Revolution', written by two MD's, one of whom dances with Lyme. Cheers, Kevin