Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Friday, February 29, 2008

Borrelia and Co-Infections Are A Package Deal

I'm about to present a preposterous hypothesis, that may be, in reality, an inconvenient truth.

Most literature on Lyme disease states that most people with Lyme have one or more co-infections. I happen to think that everyone with Lyme disease, when they were infected by borrelia, ended up with a package deal that also included babesia, ehrlichia, bartonella and mycoplasma infections. And perhaps others. But all of the above were included, for sure.

Up until recently, I hadn't thought much about whether I believed Lyme disease to be the result of an escaped biowarfare organism. Recent information, however, from a biochemist and another healthcare practitioner who has successfully treated many of Lyme disease, has led me to conclude that indeed, Lyme came from a lab.

And it wasn't just borrelia that escaped from the lab. Borrelia was never meant to travel alone, because, hypothetically, Lyme disease was created to be a complex of infections; those I mention above. This was done strategically, so that the infections would work synergistically to keep people ill. I suspect it was also done to confuse diagnoses.

I know, you tested negative for one or more co-infections, or you've never had symptoms of other infections besides borrelia. This is irrelevant. Your immune system may be containing the active development of these infections, or the method you are using to test for these is inaccurate. Most standard blood tests are inadequate for diagnosing co-infections. If you thought diagnosing Lyme (borrelia) was bad, try diagnosing babesia or bartonella through a routine blood test. You are likely to get an inaccurate result, for reasons that I won't go into here.

I'd just like to suggest that if you have tested positive to a borrelia infection, but don't think that you have all of the above co-infections, to reconsider, because, in most cases, each of these infections must be treated separately from borrelia if you are to recover from illness. If you continuously test negative to co-infections but positive to borrelia, I would recommend treating for the co-infections, anyway. But this is only my humble opinion, based upon recent information given to me by credible voices within the medical community. Nobody knows enough when it comes to this disease, and I won't pretend to, either.

No comments: