Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Sunday, February 24, 2008

Writing 'Till My Fingers Are Fallin' Off...

Hello Friends!

I apologize for the infrequent posts this month. I've been trying to finish up my book, The Lyme Disease Survival Guide: Physical, Lifestyle and Emotional Strategies for Healing, With a Dash of Humor to Light the Way, and while my fingers are fallin' off and my eyes are achin' from all the reading I've had to do to revise my manuscript, I am pleased to announce that soon, very soon, the book will be finished and out on the market! I pray it will be a blessing to those of you who read it! It contains nearly four years of research on Lyme disease and adjunct therapies, and includes information from this blog.

In the meantime, rest assured that I will be back on the blog horse soon, posting away my latest findings and musings on Lyme disease and the Lyme life.

Also, I welcome any ideas you may have for blog posts. I would like to make the information that I present to my readers here as relevant as possible, so if there is a topic that you are dying to read about, please let me know, and I will do my best to compile information for a post on that topic.

Thanks and Happy Healing! :)

No comments: