Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Friday, May 23, 2008

Don't Try This At Home...



Okay, so I didn't know much about Lyme disease and ticks when I let this cute little deer in Colombia kiss me five years ago. Seriously. But now I wonder; is that innocent animal part of the reason why I now have Lyme disease? Could be, but my gut feeling is that I probably contracted Lyme while living in New York ten years ago, or camping in Colorado as a child. On the other hand, I don't know how prevalent Lyme disease is in Colombia, and perhaps I contracted another infection in South America. Anyway, the moral of this story is: Be careful when allowing animals to lick you! Not that most people keep deer for pets, but a lot of us have cats and dogs. Dr. Schaller believes that most cats carry bartonella, so be aware of the potential risk in owning a cat. The same goes for dogs, who play in the grass and spend time outside. I know, I love animals too, but you must be cautious and judicious if you decide to own an animal. Your health may be at risk if you aren't careful. In the meantime, don't kiss any deer!

No comments: