Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Monday, October 27, 2008

Following The Healing Progress Of Those Doing The Bionic 880

For anyone who is curious about whether the Bionic 880 is working for the treatment of Lyme disease, I invite you to visit the following blogs, where four Lyme sufferers from the United States are currently receiving treatment in Germany with the device, and writing about their experiences as they go along.

How well the Bionic 880 cures chronic Lyme, and especially when a sufferer is co-infected (which is just about always in the United States), remains up for debate. But so far, many people are getting positive results, and reading about these four peoples' experiences in Germany may help you to decide whether or not it is a treatment worth pursuing. You can also visit Lyme Net, an on-line Lyme disease support group, where the experiences of others who have received treatment with the Bionic 880 are discussed.

To learn more about the Bionic 880, do a search on my blog under "Bionic 880." Or better yet, go to Google!

Blogs to check out:

http://www.betterhealthguy.blogspot.com
http://www.pathogensoup.blogspot.com
http://www.sixgoofykids.blogpsot.com
http://www.sarahlindy.blogspot.com

4 comments:

~wendy. said...

My doctor just got the Bionic 880machine. He thinks I may be a good candidate for it since my body cannot tolerate any medications. He even has to go very slowly when introducing supplements. That said, we get good information through muscle testing on my body -- do you know much about that? Pretty cool and quite accurate. He stopped my weight loss by muscle testing foods and discovering that broccoli was trashing my thyroid. Took broccoli out of my diet and viola -- my weight loss stopped. Anyway, thank you for writing. It felt so good to find your blog -- like a familiar face out of a crowd. Thanks, ~wendy.

Connie Strasheim said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for the info. If you don't mind me asking, I'd like to know what state you are in. Are you in the U.S.? If so, you are the first person I have heard of who knows a U.S. doctor with this machine. Has he had good luck in treating patients with it, do you know?
That's great that the doc has been able to help your thyroid function. It sounds like he has some good discernment and wisdom about healing.
Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad that the blog has been of benefit to you.
Take care!

Connie

George McKinnon said...

Hi Connie,

I liked your book and took copious notes. I am treating my wife who has MS, MCS, and Chronic Lyme. The Lyme we found just recently - linked to the other 2 labels.

Has anyone ever found out if a doctor or practitioner may have a Bionic 880?

I live in Santa Fe, NM which has a lot of alternative practitioners. I will ask around here. Or maybe a Lyme support group may know.

George

Connie Strasheim said...

Hey George,

I don't know of any docs who have the device.

I hope you find a practitioner who can help your wife. I have heard from others that it's best to try to go to Germany and get treatment there first, but I understand your wife may not be able to travel.

Hopefully, we will see the device approved in the US at some point, and more docs using it.

Thanks,

Connie