Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Monday, May 24, 2010

Lyme Disease Prayer Meeting

As promised in previous posts, beginning in June, I will be conducting a bi-monthly prayer meeting for anyone with Lyme disease and other illnesses who wishes to receive prayer. These meetings will take place over the phone, on a conference call line.

I believe that prayer is just as vital for healing as medicine and other interventions. As previously mentioned, while people of all beliefs and faith systems are welcome to participate in the meetings, the prayer will be focused upon Jesus and the God of Christianity, since this God is the One I love and believe in. He heals and loves all, even those who don't know or believe in Him, so please don't be discouraged from attending if you belong to a different faith system.

God has put this idea into my heart because I believe that He wants to show His love to people by working healing miracles in their lives and providing for them in ways that they haven't received before!

There is tremendous power when large groups of people pray together, which is another reason why I am doing this. Also, it helps to foster a sense of community among those with Lyme disease. Some people face this disease alone, without the financial or emotional support of friends and family, and therefore need others to support and pray for them, which this group will do!

I am tentatively setting the first prayer meeting date for Wednesday, June 9th. It will be at 6 PM, PST ( or 7 PM MST, 9 PM EST). For those in Western Europe who want to participate, I apologize that the time may be less than convenient for you. I may be able to schedule another meeting at an earlier time, sometime down the road. In the meantime, feel free to call in via Skype or through your local telephone line.

I am scheduling an hour for the prayer, but it may last longer than that. Those who can only attend for an hour are still welcome, though. Because I anticipate a large number of people (perhaps 50-100 at the first meeting), I will lead the prayer, and as time permits at the end, allow others to pray aloud. That said, the idea is for all participants to pray for one another!

I may change the format, time, day of the week and frequency with which I do this. It's going to be a bit of an experiment at first, so please be patient with me as I figure this out! :)

If you are interested in participating, please email your prayer requests to: Connie9824@aol.com. I will read the needs of each person/family aloud to the group, unless for privacy reasons, you wish to have your name withheld. For anyone who isn't comfortable sharing their struggles, I will say a general, collective healing prayer for all those who attend. If you can't attend the meeting, feel free to send a prayer request anyway, so that we can pray for you. For the sake of time, please try to keep the requests to 1-3 paragraphs.

The second prayer meeting will be on Wednesday, June 23rd, if you are unable to attend the first one. Please try to "arrive" promptly. The conference dial-in number is: 712-432-0075. You will be asked to enter an access code, which is: 879949. At that point, just wait on the line until the prayer begins. I apologize that I don't have a toll-free number for the conference line, but hopefully this won't hinder anyone from being able to call in. If this is a problem for you, please let me know. I may be able to purchase a toll-free number in the future.

I look forward to seeing what God does when He hears our prayers! I am sure that the Heavens will not be silent, but will respond in a myriad of ways to the needs of those with Lyme and other chronic illnesses.

If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to email me at: Connie9824@aol.com, or post to this blog. Thanks!

1 comment:

Renee said...

Looking forward to this Connie! Exciting!
I am thinking that CST will be 8pm if EST is 9?