Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Monday, October 08, 2012

Treating Lyme Disease With Natural Remedies

While antibiotic treatments are sometimes necessary for people to recover from Lyme disease, they also damage the immune system and other organs/systems of the body. For that reason, I always encourage people to try natural protocols first when treating Lyme disease. One physician whom I have come to greatly respect for his success in treating Lyme disease using natural medicine is Lee Cowden, MD. I strongly believe that he is one of the most knowledgeable, caring Lyme-literate physicians worldwide. While Dr. Cowden no longer actively practices medicine full-time, he continues to teach doctors and patients about his natural treatment protocols, which have helped thousands of people to recover from Lyme disease and other chronic health conditions.

Following is an hour-long presentation on Dr. Cowden's support program for Lyme and co-conditions that accompany Lyme. This presentation was done at the 2012 Austrian ILADS Lyme disease conference, and is well worth watching!

Click here

No comments: