Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Friday, March 28, 2008

Detoxify With The Help Of A Tree

In eastern medicine, illness occurs because of disruptions to and imbalances within the body's energy field. Correcting energy patterns can restore health, even to Lyme disease sufferers!

Today, a microbiologist/immunologist shared with me an interesting, and simple way in which we can remove negative, or harmful, energy from our bodies. Whether you are suffering from a detox reaction or an exacerbation of symptoms from other causes, performing this simple technique can help you to rid yourself of negative energy and correct the disruptions to the energy field that occur when the body is under stress.

All you need is a tree with some flat bark to suck up that energy for you.

I'm not kidding.

By taking your left hand and placing it over your right trapezius muscle, while touching a tree with your right hand, negative energy is literally pulled out of your body and absorbed by the tree. What does the tree do with the energy? I don't know, but I have to believe that a monster tree can effectively take up the energetic crud of one human being without being adversely affected. And by holding your hand against the tree for five minutes or so, that symptom which is making you crazy might just disappear for a day.

If this sounds like an even more zany remedy than my energized water-bottle (posted two days ago), consider this: one of my intelligent friend's clients was relieved of grand mal seizures (he used to have six of them a day) by performing the tree technique.

So look for a beautiful trunk with a flat surface area, give it your hand, and let the negative goop flow out...

No comments: