Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Monday, April 13, 2009

Herxing on Easter Sunday in Germany




Easter Sunday this year was paradoxical. While I immensely enjoyed spending the holiday in a foreign country with two other friends who have Lyme, and appreciated the opportunity to attend a German-speaking church (even though I didn't understand a word) and gorge on some delicious German pancakes, ironically, I didn't get to enjoy all of this without some yucky symptoms thrown in for good measure. The friends who went with me to church had some of that yuck going on, too. As Troy rubbed his aching neck during the church service, I squirmed in my seat from back pain and breathing problems and I think Connie was weary, too. But I figured that if I had to feel bad on Easter, then I might as well do it with friends and try to have some fun!

Mrs. Klein, the guesthouse owner, topped off our unique Easter experience with chocolate rabbits, which she left outside of our rooms! (above).

I don't have much more to say about this treatment yet. I think I am finally starting to successfully wean off of my supplements and medications, but haven't noticed any striking changes with the biophotons yet. I did walk for two hours today without my D-ribose though, and with the exception of back pain, am feeling the best I have felt since trying to let go off all of my "crutches."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie:

Thx for your thoughts on the mcs and emf. Sorry to hear the "trio" was in some discomfort, but at least you had each other and those pancakes and chocolates!

Wishing y'all a major break through in the coming days.

Connie Strasheim said...

Thanks, Anonymous, we appreciate it! :)...and yes, those chocolates and pancakes were worth it!