Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Thursday, April 30, 2009

Video of Troy and Connie's Experience with the Bionic 880



This video briefly describes Troy's and my experience with the Bionic 880 after approximately three and a half weeks in Germany.

In two days, I will be flying back to Costa Rica. I still feel relatively yucky, although some symptoms are now quieting down a bit. I am yet told that this feeling worse is normal, since the body is doing so much cleansing, purging and re-arranging of the metabolism.

One other change that I have observed since starting this therapy is that I am waking up earlier than before, by about one to two hours. Since Lyme, I have not been able to get up before 9:00 AM. I now think my hormones are re-regulating so that I can get up earlier. I think that over the long run, that this will be a good thing!

3 comments:

Renee said...

Hope it brings about a big improvement for you Connie!

Forgivenesss said...

I have started a new Bionic 880 photon discussion group if anyone is interested.

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/bionic880

Troy

Unknown said...

Do you know where to get information about the Biotensor such as where to purchase in the US?