Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Prayer Group

I just want to say a quick "thank you" to everyone who expressed an interest in the prayer group that I am hoping to establish in late spring or early summer.
If you wish to belong to this group, please let me know via email: connie9824@aol.com, or through this blog. I will let you know more details about this group in a month or so. In the meantime, I wish you all well in your healing!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I don't know if you're aware, but I have a Praying for Lymies blog. It used to be very active, but I haven't had any new requests recently.

http://prayingforlymies.blogspot.com

Connie Strasheim said...

Hi Jennifer,

How wonderful that you have done that!
This would be a conference call where a bunch of people pray together at the same time. I'm hoping it will work out.

Thanks,

Connie

Stacey Kramer said...

Hi Connie- Thanks for sharing this great info! I know this is a little unrelated to this particular post- but then again it IS related as far as support is concerned. I have read the Insights to Lyme Disease book and was just visitng your blog. I see that you are in the Denver area. My husband and I are relocating there (I'm a little nervous about the altitude change with the Lyme) and I am wondering if you have any resources for LLMDs or Lyme support groups in the Denver area (and I also love the idea of your prayer group)? If so, do you mid dropping me a line? I'm at sak1001@gmail.com. I also have a blog at thelymefiles.blogspot.com.

Thanks! Stacey