Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Update on Prayer Meeting, June 9th

For those interested in participating in the prayer conference call on June 9th and who haven't yet submitted a specific prayer request, I just want you to know that during the meeting, I will be saying a general prayer for all of the following:

*Healing from Lyme disease and co-infections, including Bartonella, Babesia, Ehrlichia, EBV, candida, mold, and all of the other ancillary infections that people with Lyme deal with

*Healing from the damage that Lyme has done to the systems and organs of the body, and which cause conditions like CFS, Fibromyalgia, MS, etc.

*Emotional healing from the damage that Lyme causes to relationships, finances, and the brain! Also for the underlying emotional traumas that cause susceptibility to disease in the first place

*Financial provision, to pay for medical treatments and other cost of living needs

*Healing for relationships that have been affected/ruined because of Lyme (as well as for other reasons)

*Healing for family members and friends with Lyme and other diseases who have chosen not to participate in this prayer meeting

*For people to know that God loves them and wants to help them through their hardships!

I have 73 people interested (so far) in participating and/or receiving prayer in the first meeting on June 9th. To avoid redundancy, I would be grateful if you could email me a specific prayer request ONLY if it doesn't cover one of the above topics. If you have an issue that isn't mentioned above, please send it to me. Also, if you would like for your name to be read during the prayer or to participate in the prayer, I would like to have this information, also. You can contact me at: Connie9824@aol.com.

Thank you! For more information on these meetings and how to participate in them, see my post on May 24th. Here's wishing you a blessed day!

No comments: