Welcome To Lyme Bytes!

April, 2014- HELLO ALL! I am no longer posting to this blog. For the latest on me and my work, I invite you to subscribe to my NEW blog: www.conniestrasheim.blogspot.com where I share my latest findings on how to heal from chronic illness involving Lyme and other conditions. Thanks!

Greetings and welcome to my Lyme disease blog, a comfy cozy (and sometimes crazy!) place for cutting-edge information, encouragement and insight into the fastest-growing epidemic disease in the United States. In this blog you will find everything from bug-killing strategies to immune system and hormone help, as well as lifestyle and spiritual suggestions for healing from chronic illness involving Lyme disease. The information contained within this blog is based upon my own healing journey and what I have learned over the past eight years as I have been diligently digging and researching my way back to a better state of health. May you find it to be a source of hope, inspiration and wisdom in your own journey towards wellness.

About "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment"

About the book:

443 Pages - $39.95
Published August, 2009
Written by Connie Strasheim
Learn More - Bulk Orders - Table of Contents














Saturday, June 05, 2010

Updates, Updates

**For those of you who are interested in participating in the prayer conference call described in my May 24th blog post, the first meeting will be this Wednesday, June 9th, at 7 PM Mtn. time, (9 PM EST, 6 PM Pacific Time, 8 PM Central Time). Please try to "arrive" promptly. The conference dial-in number is: 712-432-0075. You will be asked to enter an access code, which is: 879949. At that point, just wait on the line until the prayer begins. I apologize that I don't have a toll-free number for the conference line, but hopefully this won't hinder anyone from being able to call in. If this is a problem for you, please let me know. I may be able to purchase a toll-free number in the future.

I look forward to seeing what God does when He hears our prayers! I am sure that the Heavens will will respond in a myriad of ways to the needs of those with Lyme and other chronic illnesses! For more information, check out my May 24th blog post.

**Later this summer, I will be publishing two new books! The first will be a Spanish translation of "Insights Into Lyme Disease Treatment: Thirteen Lyme-Literate Health Care Practitioners Share Their Healing Strategies." This will be the first Lyme disease treatment book of its kind published in Spanish. If you know a Spanish speaker with Lyme disease, please tell them about this great resource, which will be available for sale on my blog, on Amazon, www.lymebook.com and possibly in bookstores in the US and around the world.

My second book, tentatively entitled, "Paving the Path to Wellness: By His Hand, Through His Resources," discusses God's ability to heal, both supernaturally and through medicine. It ponders healing miracles and the different ways in which God heals, as well as reasons why God may allow illness. It also discusses how emotional trauma and dysfunctional biochemistry affect our ability to embrace God's love. It is based on the premise that God wishes for us to be well, in body, mind and spirit, and will work with us towards that end. My hope is to have this book available by the end of the summer.

**Finally, I am researching a new area of medicine-cancer. If you know a doctor who has successfully treated (as in, remission) stage four cancers of all types, with traditional, "alternative" and/or integrative medicine, I would like to hear from you. If you could please email me at: Connie9824@aol.com, I would be grateful! Thank you.

No comments: